AUTOFAB – Vertical Hydraulic Handbrake Twin Cylinder With Master Cylinder For Honda Civic EF8/9 AF-B44004
This lockable hydraulic handbrake from Optimum Balance Products is ideal for rally cars, drift cars and autotests. Featuring a sturdy bracket and a 280mm long handle with a grip section.
Complete Unit Locking Version. 7/16 Inlet 3/8 Outlet on Cylinders.
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **
- Picture purely for illustration purposes only.
Using a Twin Master Cylinder system enables you to have control over the rear brakes independently.
- Rally driving, drifting and off road motorsports requires extensive use of the handbrake, this can show weaknesses in standard cable type handbrakes which a hydraulic system eliminates.
- The hydraulic system connects into the brake line that runs to the rear calipers and requires a lot less force to completely lock both rear wheels when needed.
- A hydraulic handbrake is used by drivers to lock up or break loose the rear wheels when they want to Drift the car sideways or spin on the spot. Rally drivers regularly need to spin 180 degrees “on the spot” when they over shoot an intersection, or need to turn very hard left or right and there’s not enough wheel lock to achieve this.
- The hydraulic handbrake is not used to stop the car.
- These systems are for competition use only.
- A hydraulic hand brake can be added into the rear brake line system without changing the original mechanical handbrake setup.
- These Hydraulic handbrakes are constructed out of lightened steel with a Black powder coat finish, giving you an extremely strong product that will last a life time. Due to the lightweight design our units are LIGHTER than the more expensive Aluminium designs.