- The radiator cap is used not only to prevent radiator water leakage, but to regulate radiator pressure, maintaining the
- tank water level.
- With water temperature rising up, the coolant starts to expand. Once it exceeds 0.9KG release pressure, the radiator
- cap spring will open up and the coolant flow to auxiliary radiator to store.
- On the contrary, with water temperature decreasing, the volume of water becomes smaller, a vacuum is formed inside
- the water tank. And at this time the water tank cover also opens and sucks the water from the auxiliary radiator into the
- water tank to maintain the water level balance.
- Improve the radiator pressure and cooling performance;
- Modify engine bay appearance;
- . Silicone rubber for good sealing;
- Type: big head
- Material: alloy + silicone rubber
- Color: dark blue + black
- Application: universal
- 1 x Thermostatic Radiator Cap