Elbow has a threaded bung in it for an oxygen sensor. Excellent starting point for anyone installing one of these turbos and having a hard time finding the proper clamp and flange to build their downpipe. Easily attach your next section of exhaust pipe to this with a 3″ exhaust band clamp.
- Material Type: Mild Carbon & Stainless Steel
- This is a stainless 3″ downpipe elbow and clamp to fit the turbos with the 4.375″ O.D. V-band outlet / downpipe attachment point.
- The outer diameter of the v band flange is 4.375″
- Fits Many Turbos For Merkur 1988 XR4Ti with an HY35W turbocharger
- 90° bend is kept as tight as possible to ensure clearance in the tightest of engine bays.
- 1set the downpipe and clamp