KONNWEI KW830 is a full OBDII diagnostic functions scanner with colorful screen, also support konnwei life time free update guaranty. So you can use download the updating tools from our official website and do a upgrade within clicks.
KW830 Scanner is for real-time automotive diagnosis based on the OBD 2 & CAN-BUS protocol. It offers Full Feature Scanning including ‘LIVE DATA’. By simply plugging it into your vehicles diagnostic socket, you will be able to Read all Trouble Codes & Definitions related to the “Check Engine Light”, Save & Review results, Reset the trouble light, Monitor & Freeze-Frame Data, and more. Also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on supported vehicles.
1. Supports Multi-Language: Dutch，English，French，German，Italian，Russian.
KW830 supports both diesel and gasoline vehicles, as long as the car is compliant with standard OBDII protocols, with OBDII 16pins Diagnostic Port. Reads & clears generic and some maunfactures trouble codes.
American (USA) car
- for Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now:
- for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
- for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
- for Alfa Romeo , for SAAB , for Acura , for Opel, for Audi , for Seat , for Peugeot , for Bentley , for Skoda , for Daewoo, for Benz ,
- for Daihatsu , for Land Rover, for BMW , for Vauxhall , for Citroen, for Volvo , for Fiat , for VW , for Ford , for Jaguar
- for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
- for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai , for Dacia , for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru , for Suzuki, for Toyota.
- 1)Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) domestic and import.
- 2)Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State’s Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- 3)Easy-to-read Avometer allows you to test the voltage, continuity and current to the fingertips.
- 4)Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and battery condition.
- 5)Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- 6)Easily determines the cause of the Motor Control Of Light (MIL).
- 7)Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- 8)Turns the Motor Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- 9)Displays monitor and I / M readiness status (emissions).
- 10)Reads live PCM data stream live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data.
- 11)Graphic data (1996 and later).
- 12)Troubleshooter tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
- 13)Backup Memory / battery for the review of off-vehicle data and analysis
- 14)Multilingual menu and DTC definitions English, Spanish and French, etc.
- 15)Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- 16)Internet updateable and upgradeable.
- 17)Prints data via PC. Support System:
Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor, Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater, Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System and many more.
KONNWEI KW830 Specification
- Display: 2.8” Colorful TFT screen
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Device Dimensions: 19.5cm （7.68”） x 10cm (3.94”) x 3.5mm (1.38”)
- Weight: 600 g
- 1x Black Carry Bag
- 1 x KW830
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x OBDII cable
1 x User Manual