- When installing the dip stick please verify the stock levels with the mark on your new dip stick. You can scribe new marks if needed. There are too many variations with angles of motors, oil pans, and variations.
- The current trend for Honda builds seems to be somewhat focused on clean details in the engine bay. With that said, we think most K owners would agree that the OEM orange dipstick on the K engine looks completely out of place, especially on a custom valve cover in a super clean engine bay. The JDM black dipstick is a slight improvement, but the height still has some fitment problems on some chassis. After seeing these unfinished looking dipsticks way too often, we decided it was time to offer something on a higher level to our customers.
- This Billet Oil Dipstick was designed to follow the exact contour of the OEM valve cover, giving it a smooth, shaved look. Along the bottom of front edge is a small flare, which is just enough for removal. Look closer and you’ll notice a small hole located at the center of the flared front edge. This can be used to attach a spring tie down on boosted applications where increased crankcase pressures can blow out the dipstick.
- Starting with the 6061 billet aluminum top. All the remaining parts are 100% stainless steel, including the base, wire and level indicator. The base seals properly with 2 o-rings just like OEM and the level indicator has 2 markings on it, again matching OEM.
- Color: Black/ Red/ Yellow/ Silver/ Purple
- Size: 160 * 160 * 62mm/6.30*6.30*2.44″
- Weight: 165g
- 1 X Engine Oil Dipstick