- – Stop the car and shut off the engine
- – Fix the? Push Button? to an appropriate position (avoiding the inadvertent triggering position, with 22mm dial. Round hole provided)
- – Pass the wire through the partition board and press the starting switch against the partition board, attach the rubber ring and tighten the nut, so as to prevent if from dropping.
- – Connect the push button connected to terminal 15(ign) behind the ignition switch, with another one
connecting terminal 50 behind the ignition switch as well. (the power path form ign to the starting motor)
- – The red wire should be connected to terminal 15. (The power path that passes through ign)
- – Fix the relay box using the double ?side tap and screws provided in th kit.
- – To start engine: Turn the ignition key on and press the push button. Release as soon as the engine fires.
- – To stop engine: Turn the ignition key off.