Creator C502 is a new featured OBDII code scanners mainly focused on the BENZ car diagnostic industry helping DIY-users and professional technician to fix the car’s engine trouble and emission related errors. With the new patented design and true colorful wide screen, the C502 can easily and fast access the car computer system(ECU), diagnose the troubles from engine and erase them by one click. C502 would be the best solution for home users & professional technicians, save your time and money to service station!
- Functions: Read codes, Erase codes, ECU information
- Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors.
- DTC definition can be automatically displayed after reading DTC.
- Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Read and record live PCM data stream, display in text mode and graphical mode.
- Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
- Retrieve EVAP Leak Test results
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Real time Battery Voltage monitoring.
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Easy update the scanner to support future vehicles and fix potential bugs if available.
- Print out diagnostic data (trouble codes, freeze frame, live senor data) via PC
Creator C502 Specifications:
- A) Display: Color, 320 x 240 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- B) Operation Temperature: – 20 ℃ — 75 ℃
- C) Storage Temperature: -40 ℃ — 120 ℃
- D) Power: 8V — 24V
- Vehicle Linking Error
- A communication error occurs if the scan tool fails to communicate with the vehicle’s ECU (Engine Control Unit).
You need to do the following to check up:
- A) Verify that the ignition is ON;
- B) Check if the scan tool’s OBD II connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC;
- C) Verify that the vehicle is OBD2 compliant;
- D) Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds. Turn the
- E) Ignition back to on and continue the testing.
- F) Verify the control module is not defective
Scan tool doesn’t power up
If the scan tool won’t power up or operates incorrectly in any other way, you need to do the following to check up:
- A) Check if the scan tool’s OBD II connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC;
- B) Check if the DLC pins are bent or broken. Clean the DLC pins if necessary.
- C) Check vehicle battery to make sure it is still good with at least 8.0 volts.
6. Software update
- There are TF card,you just need insert into your pc ,you can update it directly ,or please visit the website: www.szcreator.com and Read the newe upgrade description about C50X.
- 1pc x C502 Machine
- 1pc x User’s Manual