- Item name: Oil Temp Gauge
- Diameter: 2″/52mm
- Current: IGN MAX 0.3A ILM 0.3A
- Power: DC(10-15V) 12V Professional
- Reading range: 50~150℃
- Sensor Thread Size : 1/8″ NPT
- LED super Color: 7 Color display+3 Light Color
- 1 x Oil Temperature Gauge
- 1 x Mount Bracket Cup
- 1 x Meter Wire
- 1 x Power Supply Wire
- 1 x Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Double Sided Tape
- 2 x Buffer
- 1 x English Manual
- -2″ (52mm) diameter gauge.
- -Black dial face when ignition is off.
- – 10 colors backlights can be selected, and it can memory the setting in the both daytime and night mode.
- -Brightness can be selected in 6 different levels, and it can memory the setting in the both daytime and night mode.
- -3 buzzer types can be selected (slowly →fast→all the time).
- -4 buzzer levels can be selected. (silence →resounding)
- -5 Varations open ceremonies can be selected.
- -A warning value (arbitrary) can be set and the warning buzzer can be selected from three variations or turn off.
- -Data obtained during driving (top value and warning value) can be stored up, and the top value can be reviewed and cleared.
- -Flat glass,high-definition scale and long,narrow pointer provides accurate indication and high visibility.
- -Brushless stepping motor is used to enable a smooth, instantaneous response to high performance sport driving.
Common Button Operation:
- 1.There is a button in the backside of the gauge.They are used to review and clear top value,change the colors, adjust the brightness, choose the buzzer, set the warning etc.
- 2.Short press to switch between different functions settings,long press until buzzer sounds, then enter the setting mode.It will return to normal status when the button is released after 5 seconds.
52mm Gauge Pod:
- Universal Pod made with black ABS Plastic
- Pod can hold all 52mm (2 inch) gauges
- Pod holder can be position on your dash, any little flat surface, use as a starter mold for your fiberglass
There are several of the same series:
- 1:Turbo Gauge(BAR) (-1BAR-2BAR)
- 2:Water Temp Gauge (20-120 Celsius)
- 3:Oil Temp Gauge (50-150 Celsius)
- 4:Oil Press Gauge (PSI) (0PSI-140PSI)
- 5:Turbo Gauge(PSI)(-30PSI-30PSI)
- 6:Volt meter (10V-15V)
- 7:Oil Press Gauge(BAR) (0BAR-10BAR)
- 8:Exhaust Gas Temp Gauge (2-11 x100 Celsius)
- 9:Tachometer (0-9×1000 RPM)